Thursday, February 18, 2016

EOC Week 5:Commercials of Super Bowl


There was not many commercials at the super bowl I thought were funny or entertaining. I felt like there was not many commercials for beer, or even car commercial like past years. I think Doritos has made a big impact on the commercials the past few years, they are so funny that they are remember able.  My favorite hands down was Doritos commercial this year. It showed a family that was expecting a baby that they were able to see with an ultrasound. It showed the baby was following the Doritos that the dad was moving around. Eventually the baby popped out of the moms belly, by far it’s not realistic. I like the idea that they came up with something different! It was funny, but still got the meaning over as well. Doritos also did something that many commercials don’t have, bringing in family feeling into as well. Made me think of stuff I do with my family, I think they got the point across. The fact that they brought the family part in, it made everyone else think of the food they share with each other. This year definitely was the best for the Dorito, where I did not see one Budweiser commercial showing their horses this year? I wonder if the prices got so high to do commercials that was it worth to play more than one. Or do one big one that was remember able? I think that our society is getting to the point, that we can’t Offord what we spent money on years ago.  It’s hard to figure new ways to broad cast your company for every super bowl, but I felt like that watching the commercials were hard for me. I would much rather just watch the game, which never happens everyone wants to just watch the super bowl commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment