Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 7 : The pitch



Super Duty® Platinum

The vehicle I’ve picked, is a 2016 power stroke. The reason why I’ve picked a kind of truck is trucks are not for just boys. Ford is the type of truck that I believe can get you anywhere with a smooth ride. Trucks are something I’ve grown up with, and definitely something that I could never give up. I want to advertise that trucks are not only for boys, girls can just be as risky and exciting to have a truck as well. They also need to haul not only themselves but also things in the bed. I’m a farmer’s daughter, I’ve got hay to tools and many other things in the back of my vehicle. Trucks that are lifted up, and that you can hear the turbo from a mile away is something exciting for me. The idea for my little town is racing not only cars, but trucks. Trucks that are as big as they are wide, that are still able to go pretty fast. There is an excitement, just like boys girls get excited about the same things. I want to be that person that is unloading a motorcycle out of the back of my bed, and that is going to do something exciting. I want advertise that women can be do anything a boy can do, it also brings in the fact that guys think girls that can do what a guy can do is sexy. Sex sales, which bringing in women driving jacked up trucks bringing out fun toys like motorcycles will not only bring in more women into the business. It will also make more men in thinking it’s a chick magnet. Bringing the all-around effect that trucks are exciting, you’re so big that you can run someone over. It makes you feel like a bigger person, that you’re in power of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment