Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Promotion


I want to promote this where everyone would be able to see it, but also where my ad would help to. I think promote it on T.V. would help, I think that would get to everyone at a time. I also think the person that I’m campaign to wont always have time to watch T.V, so won’t be able to see it. I’m going after hard working women that needs a truck to finish off their tasks. You won’t be seeing many girls driving trucks in the city, there is just no need for them and too big to drive around. I think if you advertised in places where you would find hard working women at, rodeos, ball games, maybe even at some of their jobs too.  This will open up that women can have trucks, or need one. Many farmers are girls too, which need a truck to pull trailers to hauling things in the back of the bed. Florists use the back of the beds for caring flowers around to deliver. You need to advertise them where women would be, hard working women would need something like this to help them out. No more messy trunks in the back of their cars, they would have a bed that is easy to spray out. Bill boards would help, commercials, and even seeing it in magazines would help get the word out as well. Banners at all the events they would be found at, or even somewhere they shop a lot at too. Farmers markets would help advertisement in a small town, which is not going to do everything but help in that little town. It’s not going to get everyone around the world, like the bill boards and commercials on TV would.

No comments:

Post a Comment