Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 10 EOC: what channels you going to use to advertisement

This advertisement has made me more excited, then any other advertisement[bb1]  campaign. This is something I think everyone has not thought of, let alone I think only a girl would have thought of this. My billboard is going to be of a girl working hard in her truck, something that symbols that trucks are not just mint for men. I think these need to be advertised in any area of which women are around. I think if they even did a movie that would show hard working farm girls driving around trucks. Good way for women seeing the message, also making little girls looking up to something. I think it would be also something you would see at rodeos, where trucks are something that is used every day that every country folk would be using. Trucks were never mint to be in the city, which does not mean you could not advertise it there, I think it would bring the country back around the world. I see that most girls would look at is, empowerment. Which I think that it will show empowered business women to even the empowered tough farm girl can drive a truck. The truck symbols power to me, which I think showing powerful women that anyone can drive a truck not just men. I want to establish that not just as a sexual thing, I want to show the power behind the truck. I want to advertise this on pt., just for the fact if anyone that’s like me changes the channel when a commercial comes on. I want to advertise this in magazines, billboards, rodeos, and even carwashes. I think anywhere you will find a truck at I want to have something advertised. Baseball to football games, and everything else in between. I look at it that the people going to these events would be more evolved with trucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment